- Language: English
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Holland, Netherlands
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Female Fragrances Market in South Africa to 2014 (Fragrances)
- ID: 1583298
- February 2011
- Region: Africa, South Africa
- 34 pages
This databook provides key data and information on the Female Fragrances Market in South Africa (Fragrances). This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
-Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2003-2008) and forecast (2009-2013) data
-Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2007 and 2008
The female fragrances category was valued at ZAR1,807.4m ($218.8m) in 2009, representing a CAGR of 5.4% since 2004.
By the end of 2014, the female fragrances category will be worth ZAR2,218.1m ($268.5m), with an expected CAGR of 4.2% between 2009 and 2014.
The female fragrances market volume totaled 13.3 million units in 2009, representing a CAGR of 3.9% since 2004.
By the end of 2014, the female fragrances market will total 15.1 million units, with an expected CAGR of 2.5% between 2009 and 2014.
The female fragrances market was led by mass female fragrances (representing 79.5% of the total value), with premium female fragrances accounting for the remaining 20.5% share.
Indigo Cosmetics is the market leader with a 22.8% share of the market.
Reasons to Purchase
-Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the Female Fragrances Market in South Africa (Fragrances)
-Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
-Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Summary category level: female fragrances
Chapter 2 Definition
Chapter 3 Category Analysis: Female Fragrances
Value analysis (South African Rand), 2004-09
Value analysis (South African Rand), 2009-14
Value analysis (US dollars), 2004-09
Value analysis (US dollars), 2009-14
Volume analysis, 2004-09
Volume analysis, 2009-14
Company and brand share analysis
Expenditure and consumption per capita
Chapter 4 Macroeconomic Profile
Chapter 5 Research Methodology
Creating an initial data model
Revising the initial data model
Creating a final estimate
Creating demographic value splits