- Language: English
- 30 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Qatar
Financing Options for Green Real Estate Projects in 2011
- Published: March 2011
- 60 pages
In Financing Options for Green Real Estate Projects in 2011, ExecSense examines the most up-to-date financing methods that are available for sustainable, energy efficient real estate projects in 2011. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn about the financing opportunities that real estate lawyers should know about on behalf of their clients engaged in green real estate projects, including construction loans and mortgages that are specifically tailored to sustainable commercial real estate.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert in financing opportunities for green real estate projects, Ron Gart from Seyfarth Shaw LLP, and focuses on:
- Everything that real estate lawyers need to know in 60 minutes about the most up-to-date financing methods that are available for sustainable, energy efficient real estate projects in 2011
- Comprehensive discussion of the financing opportunities that real estate lawyers should be taking advantage of this year on behalf of their clients engaged in green real estate projects, including construction loans and mortgages specifically tailored to sustainable commercial real estate, debt financing, Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing, P3 financing and more
- Specific negotiating strategies for getting better terms from lenders for green construction projects in the current economy
- The 10 questions most asked by real estate lawyers and their clients with respect to the financing opportunities that they should be taking advantage of this year for their clients engaged in green real estate projects, and how to determine which type of financing is right for them
- Case studies of other real estate lawyers that have had success obtaining the best green financing terms for their clients, what worked best for them, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
SHOW LESS READ MORE >