• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What to Know Before Signing or Negotiating an SEO Agreement as a Marketing Executive in 2011
ExecSense, March 2011, Pages: 60
What to Know Before Signing or Negotiating an SEO Agreement as a Marketing Executive in 2011 is a time-efficient way to get the most up to date information on the key terms to make sure are included (or not included) in your SEO Agreement and negotiation strategies to use with prospective SEO companies/consultants. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to make sure that you are aware of how to best negotiate the financial terms and legal issues associated with SEO and are prepared with the best tips and techniques from other marketing executives before negotiating and signing an agreement on behalf of your company.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on advising marketing executives on SEO Agreements, Terri Wells, a Staff Writer/Editor at Ziff Davis, Developer Shed Division, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes before signing or negotiating an SEO Agreement in 2011
- A line-by-line look at an updated SEO Agreement, highlighting terms that are most negotiable right now, and specific wording examples of provisions that need to be included
- Specific negotiating strategies to use with prospective SEO companies or consultants as well as how to compare one against the other
- Perspective on how to measure the effectiveness of SEO and what you should specify they include in all reporting so that you can best analyze your ROI
- The 10 questions most asked by marketing executives (and their CFOs & CEOs) with respect to SEO Agreements, how to hire the right SEO company or consultant and negotiate the right contract in order to avoid potential pitfalls (such as getting your company banned from Google search)
- A specific look at what JC Penny did do get penalized by Google and how to protect your company from such actions
- Case studies of other marketing executives that have had success negotiating SEO Agreements that are advantageous to their company, what worked best for them, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).