What General Counsel Need to Know Before Signing or Negotiating Licensing Agreements in 2011 is a time-efficient way to get the most up to date information on key terms that need to be updated and included in your licensing agreements this year, as well as the best negotiation strategies to use with prospective licensors or licensees. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn how to implement these valuable negotiation and drafting techniques to give you and your company a competitive advantage, and how your licensing agreements for 2011 should incorporate the most important legal developments and financial trends from the past year.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on updating, drafting and negotiating licensing agreements in 2011, Jennifer Bergenfeld (Of Counsel, Occasio & Partners), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes before drafting and negotiating a licensing agreement on behalf of your company in the upcoming year
- A line-by-line look at an updated licensing agreement, highlighting terms that are most negotiable right now, and specific wording examples of provisions that you want to ask for (e.g. subject matter of the license, confidentiality provision, scope of the right being licensed, whether the license is exclusive, sole or non-exclusive, and the geographic territory for which the license is granted, right to use and sub-license improvements developed by the licensee, technical assistance, term of the license, licensee employee poaching, mutual indemnification, authorized user issues, financial compensation/royalties, representations and warranties, licensor and licensee obligations, dispute resolution, expiration and termination, and more)
- Specific negotiating strategies for getting better terms from licensors or licensees in the current economy, including tips for preparing for all phases of the negotiation, valuation tips, and how to reach an agreement that satisfies both parties
- The 10 questions most asked by general counsel (and their management) with respect to licensing agreements, how to avoid any pitfalls in the negotiation process, and what is being drafted differently than in the past
- Case studies of five licensing agreements recently drafted and negotiated, the roles and motivations of each party, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
To place a fax order simply print this form, fill in and fax the completed form to the number below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please verify that the product information is correct and select the format you require.
What General Counsel Need to Know Before Signing or Negotiating Licensing Agreements in 2011
Please enter the quantity of the report format you require.
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/info/terms.asp