- Language: English
- Published: June 2010
StatsPlus Import data
- Published: June 2010
PIERS StatsPlus™ utilizes U.S. and international trade statistics combined with market specific trade intelligence to provide the global picture of a commodity and the companies trading it. Search by commodity name, combinations of SIC and HTS codes, or company name to gain global insight into the best international markets to buy from or sell to, as well as which are growing or declining. Unlike some trade intelligence tools, StatsPlus data does not come from a single source, nor is it entirely U.S. centric. Instead it combines multiple powerful databases of worldwide trade information into a single intuitive interface, enabling users to quickly understand commodity growth percentages, global market shares and more.
- Spend less time searching for leads and more time selling.
- Reduce expense associated with prospecting.
- Expand sales territories by discovering unknown prospects in the region.
- Analyze market trends.
- Identify market leaders and competitors.
- Immediately view company profile and contact information.
- Comprehensive, ranked view of international buyers and sellers.
- User friendly graphics, including interactive maps.
- Import & Export Bill of Lading details by company.
- Search by company name, state, county, zip code, congressional district, and more.
- View company score card to assess trade activity.
PIERS Data Points:
- Cleansed, standardized and value-added import and export data.
- Import and Export Bill of Lading details by company.
- Trade and company data updated monthly.
PIERS StatsPlus™ provides extensive reporting on international trade and company information from more than 225 countries and 20,000 product categories.
- Locate the best markets to buy from or sell to.
- Analyze global or regional trade trends.
- Quickly understand commodity growth percentages, market shares and more.
- Save time identifying partners, suppliers, customers, and competitors.
- Identify untapped markets for your product.
- Gain insight into competitors’ trade activity.
- Combines multiple powerful databases into one graphical interface.
- Search by commodity, combinations of SIC and HTS codes, or company name.
- Statistical marketplace views of key regions.
- Two report styles, standard and global, showing aggregated statistics.
PIERS Data Points:
- Cleansed, standardized and value added Bill of Lading data.
- U.S. Census Trade Statistics and United Nations Comtrade data updated annually and PIERS Import and Export Bill of Lading data updated monthly.
- Links to PIERS Prospects™ data. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
PIERS adds visualized search solutions to speed global trade
PIERS, the standard in trade intelligence, today announced the launch of two new products, PIERS Prospects™ and PIERS StatsPlus™ - powerful online trade intelligence tools enabling sophisticated import and export trade analysis and increased lead generation within minutes.
In today’s highly competitive global marketplace, companies large and small require intuitive and detailed search capabilities to generate sales leads, and immediately size up market growth opportunities while minimizing risk in declining markets. With PIERS, customers can leverage access to an expanded portfolio of solutions that speeds the sales cycle and provides more targeted business opportunities.
“Our focus is to enable customers to gain a competitive edge and extract maximum value from PIERS information,” says Gavin Carter, Executive Vice President of PIERS and CIO of UBM Global Trade. “We responded to our customers need for qualified leads, understanding the challenges businesses face in the current world economy, and the importance of providing tools that facilitates global trade. Never before have customers been able to extensively drill down into both import and export trade data to reveal potential customers by congressional district, county or zip code or to gain access to top market opportunities and commodity growth statistics”.
The expanded PIERS solution set is borne from United Business Media’s recent acquisition of selected CenTradeX assets. “An essential aspect of PIERS strategy is to enhance our services via organic growth and targeted acquisitions”, says Carter. “The visualized search capabilities, integrated with PIERS comprehensive information, provide immediate customer value in speeding market analysis”.
PIERS Prospects™ provides a revolutionary approach to sales prospecting with the most accurate, current and comprehensive trade intelligence on international trading companies in the U.S. By utilizing PIERS Prospects™, customers receive complete and immediate analysis and a clear understanding of information.