- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Israel
Red Apple Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Published: March 2011
- Region: Global
- 17 pages
The Red Apple Group, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, key financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Provides detailed information on Red Apple Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Red Apple Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- Offers an in-depth view of the business model of Red Apple Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Contains key financial information and revenue analysis of Red Apple Group, Inc.
- Provides intelligence on Red Apple Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- Captures the latest news about Red Apple Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Includes large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
This report includes Red Apple Group, Inc.'s business description, segment overview, company history, products and services, SWOT analysis, 5-year financial statements and ratios, management statement, key executives and biographies, key competitors, locations and subsidiaries, contact information, latest news, and corporate activity including M&A, private equity, venture financing, public offerings, private placements and partnerships, and a list of legal and financial advisors.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of the company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess prospective partners, vendors and suppliers
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects SHOW LESS READ MORE >