• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
STEC, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Datamonitor, June 2011, Pages: 30
The STEC, Inc.’s SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, key financials and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Provides detailed information on STEC, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting STEC, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- Offers an in-depth view of the business model of STEC, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Contains key financial information and revenue analysis of STEC, Inc.
- Provides intelligence on STEC, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- Captures the latest news about STEC, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Includes large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
This report includes STEC, Inc.'s business description, segment overview, company history, products and services, SWOT analysis, management statement, key executives and biographies, key competitors, locations and subsidiaries, contact information, latest news, and corporate activity including M&A, private equity, venture financing, public offerings, private placements and partnerships, and a list of legal and financial advisors.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of the company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess prospective partners, vendors and suppliers
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
Company Snapshot STEC, Inc.: Key Employees STEC, Inc.: Key Employee Biographies STEC, Inc.: Major Products and Services STEC, Inc.: Company History STEC, Inc.: Management Statement STEC, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries STEC, Inc.: Key Competitors STEC, Inc.: Company Analysis STEC, Inc.: Business Description STEC, Inc.: SWOT Analysis STEC, Inc.: SWOT Overview STEC, Inc.: Strengths STEC, Inc.: Weaknesses STEC, Inc.: Opportunities STEC, Inc.: Threats STEC, Inc.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity STEC, Inc.: Financial Deals Overview STEC, Inc.: Top Deals 2007 -YTD-2011 STEC, Inc.: Advisors STEC, Inc.: Top Financial Advisors STEC, Inc.: Capital Raising Appendix Contact Us Methodology Definitions About Datamonitor List of Tables Table 1: STEC, Inc.: Key Facts Table 2: STEC, Inc.: Key Employees Table 4: STEC, Inc.: Key Competitors Table 5: STEC, Inc.: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2007 - YTD-2011) Table 6: STEC, Inc.: Top Deals 2007 -YTD-2011 Table 7: STEC, Inc.: Financial Advisor Ranking by Value (US$m) Table 8: STEC, Inc.: Capital Raising Volume and Value Trend (2007 - YTD-2011) Table 9: STEC, Inc.: Capital Raising by Deal Type (2007 - YTD-2011) List of Figures Figure 1: STEC, Inc.: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2007 - YTD-2011) Figure 2: STEC, Inc.: Capital Raising Volume and Value Trend (2007 - YTD-2011) Figure 3: STEC, Inc.: Capital Raising by Deal Type (2007 - YTD-2011)