- Published: September 2014
How to Create a Personal Brand as a Communications Executive - Using Speaking Engagements, Published Articles & Social Media Web Sites as a Way to Make a Name for Yourself in Your Industry
- Published: April 2011
- 60 Minutes
In How to Create a Personal Brand as a Communications Executive, ExecSense examines specific ways to use speaking engagements, published articles and social media web sites as a way to make a name for yourself in your industry. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how to go about sharing your thought leadership in each of these areas and the best ways to establish yourself as a personal brand in your industry, with other communications executives, and with the media.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping communications executives create a personal brand for themselves, and focuses on:
- Everything a communications executive needs to know in 60 minutes about how to create a personal brand and how to use this as a way to make a name for yourself in your industry
- Specific suggestions for communications executives on the best venues for speaking engagements, business publishers, web sites, specific social media groups, blogs, and other platforms to feature your thought leadership
- The 10 questions asked the most by communications executives with respect to how to most effectively create a personal brand and what has been most successful for other high profile communications executives
- Case studies of leading communications executives that have had success creating a personal brand for themselves, what exactly worked best for them and how they did it, the types of new professional opportunities it brought about, and important lessons learned that you can capitalize on in the year ahead
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
SHOW LESS READ MORE >