- Language: English
- 60 Minutes
- Published: January 2012
Writing Skills, Tips & Tricks for Human Resources Executives
- ID: 1595754
- April 2011
- 60 Minutes
In Writing Skills, Tips & Tricks for HR Executives, ExecSense examines specific, easy-to-implement ways for human resource executives to become better writers and make more of an impact with written communications, presentations and emails. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn easy-to-implement techniques to be a more polished and articulate writer as an HR executive.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at turning HR executives into great writers, Leslie Yeransian, and focuses on :
- Everything an HR executive needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better writer and making more of an impact with written communications, presentations and emails
- Methods and strategies used by the best business writers and leading HR executives and what you should incorporate into your own strategy
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by HR executives about improving their writing skills
- Case studies of memos, articles, presentations and emails by HR executives, how they updated their writing style to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned
- Surefire tips and tricks that you can immediately implement that will turn you into a more polished and articulate writer as an HR executive
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
SHOW LESS READ MORE >