Carnival Corporation plc. in Travel (World)
- ID: 1607267
- October 2015
- Region: Global
- 34 pages
- Euromonitor International
After a number of incidents that plagued Carnival Corp’s reputation and impacted revenues, the company is back on track thanks to a recovery of Costa Cruises’s image and returning demand. A more solid 2014 means that the company is fully dedicated to its fleet renewal plans while it phases out inefficient ships. Growth in China, meanwhile, is under way, and a new social brand, Fathom, was launched in 2014.
The Carnival Corporation plc. in Travel (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the Travel market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.