- Language: English
- 39 Pages
- Published: January 2015
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk (SMMA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1648428
- October 2014
- 29 pages
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk (SMMA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk (SMMA) is the finance arm of the Sinar Mas Group. SMMA offers a comprehensive range of financial services, which includes banking, insurance, financing, capital markets, asset management, share administration, security, and information technology. It mainly offers general insurance, automotive finance, banking, and securities solutions through its subsidiaries and life insurance through joint ventures. The company is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
SMMA reported gross premiums of IDR13,885 billion during the fiscal year 2013 (FY2013), representing a decrease of 4% over FY2012. Its total premiums earned were IDR12,837.7 billion in FY2013, a decrease of 1.4% over FY2012.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Key Facts
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Key Employees
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Major Products and Services
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - History
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Company Statement
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Business Description
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Strengths
Strength - Business Growth
Strength - Integrated Financial Services Provider
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Operating Margin
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Indonesian Cards and Payment Industry
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Indonesian Non-life Insurance Segment
Opportunity - Growth in Indonesian Economy
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Threats
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Changing Regulations
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Key Facts
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Key Employees
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Major Products and Services
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, History
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Subsidiaries
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Joint Venture
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Key Competitors
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Ratios based on current share price
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Annual Ratios
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk, Ratio Charts
UBS Securities Asia Limited
JP Morgan Asian Investment Trust Plc
PT Verena Oto Finance Tbk
PT Ancora Indonesia Resources Tbk
PT Leo Investments Tbk