- Language: English
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Global, India
Eppendorf AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: April 2011
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
Eppendorf AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Eppendorf AG (Eppendorf) is a biotech company engaged in developing, producing and distributing systems for use in life-science research laboratories. The company's product portfolio includes automated pipetting, microarrays, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) instruments, centrifuges, photometry, dispensers, pipettes, plates, tips, tubes, vacuum concentration products, and temperature control and mixing products. Eppendorf also provides systems for cell manipulation, equipment for DNA amplification, automated devices for liquid handling, and biochips. The company serves commercial research institutes, academic institutions, and industrial companies. The company operates through its direct offices, subsidiaries and affiliate companies across Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe. Eppendorf is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
GlobalData’s Eppendorf AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Eppendorf AG - Key Facts
Eppendorf AG - Key Employees
Eppendorf AG - Major Products and Services
Eppendorf AG - History
Eppendorf AG - Company Statement
Eppendorf AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Eppendorf AG - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Eppendorf AG - Business Description
Eppendorf AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Eppendorf AG - Strengths
Strength - Core Competencies
Strength - Financial Strength
Strength - Diversified Geographical Presence
Eppendorf AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Product Recalls and Safety Warning
Eppendorf AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Awards and Recognition
Opportunity - Growing Aged Population
Opportunity - Growth in Emerging Economies
Opportunity - Potential Life Sciences Market
Eppendorf AG - Threats
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Risk of Product Obsolescence
Threat - Changing Diagnostic Market Conditions
Eppendorf AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Eppendorf AG, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011
Eppendorf AG, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011
Eppendorf AG, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011
Eppendorf AG, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011
Eppendorf AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Life Technologies Corporation