UnitedHealth Group Incorporated: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
OptumHealth, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
OptumHealth, Inc. (OptumHealth) is a health, wealth and financial solutions provider for the healthcare markets. It is the health and wellness business of UnitedHealth Group. It operates through four business units namely; Behavioral Solutions, Care Solutions, Financial Services and Specialty Benefits. The company offers unique healthcare solutions to employers, health plans, public sector entities and over 58 million individuals. OptumHealth is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minneapolis, the US.
The company's Wellness Coaching and Health Care Decision Support solutions have been awarded new accreditations from URAC. It’s Wellness Coaching and Health Care Decision Support programs are designed to guide people in finding the right providers, medications, treatment options and lifestyle choices, through a complex and fragmented healthcare system.
GlobalData’s OptumHealth, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
OptumHealth, Inc. - Key Facts
OptumHealth, Inc. - Key Employees
OptumHealth, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
OptumHealth, Inc. - Major Products and Services
OptumHealth, Inc. - History
OptumHealth, Inc. - Company Statement
OptumHealth, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
OptumHealth, Inc. - Business Description
OptumHealth, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
OptumHealth, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Strong Industry Recognitions
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
OptumHealth, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Private Ownership
OptumHealth, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Significant Changes: Healthcare Reforms
Opportunity - Future Growth Drivers: Ageing Global Population
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Drivers: Acquisitions
OptumHealth, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Dearth of Skilled Professionals
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Increasing Competitive Pressures
OptumHealth, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
Healthcare Integrated Services, Inc.
HealthCare Resolution Services, Inc.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Healthcare Providers Direct, Inc.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.