The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inditex S.A. (Inditex) is an in-store and online retailer that designs, distributes and retails apparels for men, women and children. Its product portfolio includes clothing and leather garments, and apparels such as designs and fabrics, lingerie, sweatshirts, t-shirts, jeans, bermudas shorts, plimsolls, hats, and sports clothing. It also offers bedding and bed linen, tableware and bath linen, dishware, cutlery, glassware and home decoration objects and accessories. Inditex operates retail stores through various commercial concepts including Zara, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterque. The company caters through retail, residential and commercial customers in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Finland, Poland, the US, Japan and China countries among others. Inditex is headquartered in A Coruna, Spain.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Inditex S.A. - Key Facts
Inditex S.A. - Key Employees
Inditex S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Inditex S.A. - Major Products and Services
Inditex S.A. - History
Inditex S.A. - Company Statement
Inditex S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Inditex S.A. - Business Description
Inditex S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Inditex S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Inditex S.A. - Strengths
Strength - Global Presence
Strength - Diverse Retail Formats
Strength - Increasing Net Working Capital
Inditex S.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Employee Issues
Inditex S.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Emerging Markets
Opportunity - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
Opportunity - Business Expansions Initiatives
Inditex S.A. - Threats
Threat - Fast Changing Fashion Trends and Pricing Pressure
Threat - Market Competition
Threat - Growing Counterfeit Products
Inditex S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Inditex S.A., Key Facts
Inditex S.A., Key Employees
Inditex S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Inditex S.A., Major Products and Services
Inditex S.A., History
Inditex S.A., Subsidiaries
Inditex S.A., Key Competitors
Inditex S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Inditex S.A., Annual Ratios
Inditex S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Inditex S.A., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Inditex S.A., Ratio Charts