Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. (GTK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd (Guest-Tek) provides broadband technology solutions principally to the hospitality industry. The company offers high-speed Internet, IP Video-on-Demand and voice solutions on its OneView Solution platform. Guest-Tek installed Internet solution in more than 2,900 properties and over 506,000 rooms worldwide, which include 35 hotel brands and 40 independent boutique hotels. The company provides entertainment services through HDTV, video on demand, free to guest and adult content. Its voice solution integrates IPT solution with hospitality grade Voice Over IP and IP telephony services, along with ITSP services combined with POPs, in North America. Guest-Tek is a certified supplier for major hotel chains, namely, Accor, Carlson Hospitality, Choice Hotels, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Starwood. The company has major support facilities in Irvine, California, and Warsaw, Poland and operates sales offices throughout North America and Europe. The company is headquartered in Calgary (Alberta), Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Key Facts
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Key Employees
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - History
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Business Description
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Agreements
Strength - Wide Network
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Poor Financial Performance
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand for the US Hospitality
Opportunity - Demand for Broadband
Opportunity - Strategic Relationship
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for VoIP
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressure
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix