Delta Networks, Inc. - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Delta Networks, Inc. (Delta Networks) is the subsidiary of Delta Electronics, Inc., a company engaged in the manufacturing and sales of power management solutions. Delta Networks is principally engaged in designing, developing, and manufacturing networking systems and related peripherals. In addition, the company also offers repair, maintenance, and product support services to its customers across the world. The company offers services of its expertise in relation with the designing and developing of High Frequency Devices, PCB Designing, and Power Supply systems, amongst others. Delta Networks has its business operations actively across the world including Europe, the US, and Asia. Delta Networks is headquartered at Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Delta Networks, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Delta Networks, Inc. - Key Facts
Delta Networks, Inc. - Key Employees
Delta Networks, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Delta Networks, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Delta Networks, Inc. - History
Delta Networks, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Delta Networks, Inc. - Business Description
Delta Networks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Delta Networks, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Geographic Presence
Strength - Strong R&D Activities
Strength - Wide Product Portfolio
Delta Networks, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Concentrated Revenues
Delta Networks, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Alliance
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for VoIP
Opportunity - Acquisition of Ayecom Technology
Delta Networks, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
Threat - Regulations from RoHS and WEEE
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Delta Networks, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix