- Published: February 2012
- Region: G8, Global
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. (GET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: November 2013
- 27 pages
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. (GET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A (Eurotunnel) through its subsidiaries carries out transportation infrastructure management and transport services. The company holds the concession for the channel tunnel: Strait of Dover between the UK and France for its railway infrastructure until 2086. The operations of the company are categorized into Shuttle Transport Activities, Railway Network and others. It manages Channel Tunnel infrastructure between Folkestone, UK and Coquelles (Calais), France through its truck shuttle services and passenger shuttle services.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Key Facts
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Key Employees
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Major Products and Services
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - History
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Company Statement
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Business Description
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Strengths
Strength - Monopoly in Channel Tunnel
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Strength - Growth Prospects
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Huge Debt
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Industry Partnerships
Opportunity - Increased Truck Parking Capacity
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Threats
Threat - Commodity Price Risk
Threat - Alternate Routes
Threat - Government Regulations
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Key Facts
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Key Employees
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Major Products and Services
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., History
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Subsidiaries
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Key Competitors
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Annual Ratios
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Groupe Eurotunnel S.A., Ratio Charts
SNCF Participations SA
China Railway Tielong Container Logistics Co., Ltd
Nankai Electric Railway Co Ltd