- Published: December 2011
- Region: Russia
What Consumers Want: Cards in Russia 2010
- Published: March 2011
- Region: Russia
- 28 pages
This slide deck provides direct answers to the important questions regarding consumers’ behaviour towards Financial Services products. This series of reports provides country specific data, set against a global backdrop, to ensure the reader knows What Consumers Want in their area of Financial Services.
Features and benefits
- The brief highlights the key findings of The FS Consumer Insight survey for the cards market in Russia
- Answers to key questions are provided such as product penetration, channel of choice, reasons for product & provider choice and important attributes.
- The slide deck also presents data across income and age groups to strengthen and deepen insight, ensuring analysis is relevant to every sector.
- The online channel is not particularly popular with Russian consumers. Across the top 10 competitors, only 9.8% of cards are opened online. American Express has the highest proportion of cards opened online at 33.3%.
- Consumers in Russia are much less motivated by loyalty and other rewards such as cashback than the global average. Only 7.7% of consumers valued loyalty or other rewards, less than half of the 20.7% of consumers who valued the feature globally
- A total of 76.5% of cards held by the top 10 providers in Russia are standard or classic cards, while 8.5% are gold cards.
Your key questions answered
- This slide pack provides data essential for FS providers wishing to better understand the needs and demands of their customers.
- Uncover white space opportunities across geographies, product sectors, channels and technologies.
- Better understand the "size of the prize" dictated by consumer choice and verify or challenge internal assumptions via an independent source.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >