- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Respiratory Medicine, 3rd edition
- Published: April 2011
- Region: Global
- 208 Pages
- Manson Publishing
The third edition of this book provides new material on sleep disordered breathing, the newer methods of staging of lung cancer, interstitial lung diseases and infections all of which have developed in importance since the last edition of the book.
The traditional areas of respiratory medicine remain strongly represented and the new edition contains many new radiological illustrations.
The book contains integrated self-test questions, illustrations and detailed explanations. It is designed to educate as well as give answers to problems. The cases appear in random order and at varying levels of difficulty, just as patients present in practice.
The Colour Review appeals to a wide readership, ranging from senior medical students and post-registration trainees in internal medicine, to pulmonologists in training and practice, for examination revision and continuing education.
- Problem oriented cases, using integrated questions, illustrations and detailed explanatory answers
- Easy to use self-assessment format
- Useful at many skill levels
- Up-to-date coverage of latest developments
- Superb colour photos and imaging
About previous editions:
"MRCP candidates will undoubtedly find this a useful aid to revision and it provides an entertaining collection of vignettes for the established clinician. Thoroughly recommended."
- Journal of the Royal Naval Medical Service SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Classification of cases
Stephen G. Spiro, MD FRCP
- Department of Thoracic Medicine, University College Hospital, UCLH NHS Trust, London, UK
Richard K. Albert, M.D.
- Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO, USA
Jerry Brown MBBS PhD FRCP
- University College London/UCLH Trust, Centre for Respiratory Research, London, UK
Neal Navani MA MRCP
- Department of Thoracic Medicine, University College Hospital, London, UK