- Language: English
- 74 Pages
- Published: January 2014
eHealthcare Strategy & Trends
- ID: 1716430
- January 2015
- Health Care Communications
Give your organization an e-healthcare advantage with eHealthcare Strategy & Trends - the leading Internet resource
Get the most out of your Internet strategy with the resource that cuts out the hype and provides you with the tools, insights, and expert advice to focus on achieving a positive ROI.
Each monthly issue brings you:
- An in-depth look at how a wide range of organizations are taking advantage of the Web and new technology to increase customer satisfaction, improve patient care, boost service revenues, and lower costs.
- A review of key healthcare Web sites – what makes them outstanding, how they could be even better.
- Experts to answer your questions on such topics as senior management buy-in, ways to measure ROI, finding the right partners, competitive advantage through site improvement, and marketing your physicians online.
- Findings of new reports and studies and what they mean for your organization.
- News of new Web sites, resources, suppliers, and products.
eHealthcare Strategy & Trends is ideal for Webmasters, e-health directors, and heads of marketing at hospitals, other healthcare facilities, and health plans
1. Review of Websites
2. Use of social media - blogs, forums, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
3. Development of Websites and Intranet (internal sites)
4. Content management systems
5. Mobile communications
6. Patient-phyisician communications
7. Personal Health Records
8. Management and staffing of Web team
9. Improving patient access
10. How to generate ROI