Get the most out of your Internet strategy with the resource that cuts out the hype and provides you with the tools, insights, and expert advice to focus on achieving a positive ROI.
Each monthly issue brings you:
- An in-depth look at how a wide range of organizations are taking advantage of the Web and new technology to increase customer satisfaction, improve patient care, boost service revenues, and lower costs.
- A review of key healthcare Web sites – what makes them outstanding, how they could be even better.
- Experts to answer your questions on such topics as senior management buy-in, ways to measure ROI, finding the right partners, competitive advantage through site improvement, and marketing your physicians online.
- Findings of new reports and studies and what they mean for your organization.
- News of new Web sites, resources, suppliers, and products.
eHealthcare Strategy & Trends is ideal for Webmasters, e-health directors, and heads of marketing at hospitals, other healthcare facilities, and health plans
2. Use of social media - blogs, forums, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
3. Development of Websites and Intranet (internal sites)
4. Content management systems
5. Mobile communications
6. Patient-phyisician communications
7. Personal Health Records
8. Management and staffing of Web team
9. Improving patient access
10. How to generate ROI