This book contains 11 research papers contributed by experts in the field which provide deep insights into the various dimensions of the impact of new world economic order on agriculture in India.
2. Indian Agriculture in the Context of Globalization - S. Vijay Kumar
3. GATT, WTO and Challenges to Indian Agriculture - M. Sundara Rao and D. Venkata Rao
4. Women Participation in Indian Agriculture - K. Harathi and B. Deepthi Nanada
5. Globalization and the Changing Role of Women in Agriculture - P. Mercy Kumari, K. Mahendra Kumar and B.S. Rao
6. Some Reflections on Globalization and Indian Agriculture - G. Mallikarjun and Mohd. Iqbal Ali
7. Global Perspective of Indian Agriculture - N.T.K. Naik, G. Rama Krishna and K. Chinna Venkata Swamy
8. Economic Reforms and Indian Agriculture - K. Mohan Reddy, M. Vara Prasad and K. Ugandhar
9. WTO, Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs), and Agriculture - Gajavelli V S and Sohil Vakharia
10. Agriculture in India: Impact of Globalization - Pulla Srinivas, B Netajee and M Narasimharao
11. Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and Indian Agriculture - P. Sambaiah
Appendix: Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007-12) on Agriculture and Allied Activities
Dr. G. Bhaskar is currently Head, Department of Economics, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. He has published 1 book and 40 articles in various journals and books and attended about 30 National and International Conferences. His areas of specialization for research and teaching are Development Economics, Agricultural Economics and Environmental Economics.