- Language: English
- 84 Pages
- Published: July 2011
- Region: Canada
Citigroup Inc. Jan 04
- Published: January 2004
- Standard & Poors
High and relatively stable earnings, measured by absolute dollar amounts as well as returns on revenues Extraordinarily diverse set of businesses operating worldwide Disciplined management structure with clear acquisition goals and stringent expense management Ability to gain market share in investment banking Leadership position in credit cards, subprime lending, investment banking, and retail brokerage High-risk mix of business lines, e.g. consumer finance, emerging markets activities, investment banking, and venture capital Capital and reserves relative to the company's risk profile are not exceptional, but are offset by considerations of diversification and financial flexibility Lack of a strong home country base in retail branch banking Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup) continues to generate good and relatively stable earnings in a difficult operating environment thanks...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Full Analysis SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Citigroup Inc.
- Washington Mutual Finance Corp.
- Citibank N.A.
- Citibank (West) FSB
- MetLife Insurance Co. of Connecticut
- Citibank (South Dakota) N.A. Sioux Falls
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- Primerica Life Insurance Co.
- MetLife Life and Annuity Co. of Connecticut
- Citi Swapco Inc.
- Citibank International PLC
- Banco Nacional de Mexico S.A.
- Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Inc.
- Citigroup Pty Ltd.
- California Commerce Bank
- Banco Citibank S.A.
- Salomon Reinvestment Co. Inc.
- Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (Unsolicited Ratings)
- Citibank (West) Bancorp Inc.
- Citigroup Capital VII
- Citigroup Capital VIII
- Citigroup Capital X
- Citigroup Capital XI
- Citigroup Capital XII
- Citigroup Finance Canada Inc.
- Citibank N.A. (Canadian Branch)
- Citibank N.A. (Uruguay Branch)
- Citibank Securities (Taiwan) Ltd.
- Arcadia Financial Ltd.
- Citicorp Life Insurance Co.
- First Citicorp Life Insurance Co.
- Citigroup Capital III
- Cititrust & Banking Corp.
- MetLife Insurance Ltd.
- Citibank (West) Holdings Inc
- Citigroup Capital XIII
- MetLife Insurance Ltd. (Unsolicited Ratings)