- Language: English
- 71 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Hong Kong
Industry Report Card: International Airports Jan 04
- Published: January 2004
- Region: Global
- Standard & Poors
In the last quarter of calendar 2003, the global airport sector saw a continued positive momentum in the recovery of both international and domestic passenger traffic as many airports entered their traditional peak period. Low-cost airlines continue to drive growth in many regions, but traditional carriers have shown strong growth momentum in intercontinental routes in the fourth quarter. While the outlook for the sector has improved to a more neutral stance for the near term, some of the ratings on the more highly leveraged airports remain fragile and exposed. Pending the passing of time providing more distance from the recent adverse events, the airports will be able to establish greater financial strength to weather any further unanticipated future events. During...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Commentary
Criteria articles describe the thought process and methodology Standard & Poor's analysts use in determining ratings. These commentary pieces discuss both the quantitative (economic and financial) and qualitative (business analysis and caliber of management) aspects of the analysis, as well as legal issues. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- BAA Ltd.
- Qantas Airways Ltd.
- Auckland International Airport Ltd.
- Aeroports de Paris
- N.V. Luchthaven Schiphol
- Christchurch City Council
- Airservices Australia
- Nav Canada
- Wellington International Airport Ltd.
- Christchurch International Airport Ltd.
- Perth Airport Pty Ltd.
- Australia Pacific Airports Corp. Ltd.
- Brisbane Airport Corp. Pty Ltd.
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Adelaide Airport Ltd.
- Edmonton Regional Airports Authority
- Dublin Airport Authority PLC
- Birmingham Airport Holdings Ltd.
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Aeroports de Montreal
- Vancouver International Airport Authority
- Aeroporti di Roma SpA
- NATS (En Route) PLC
- Newcastle International Airport Ltd.
- Ottawa Macdonald Cartier International Airport Authority
- Southern Cross Airports Corp. Holdings Ltd.
- Flughafen Zurich AG
- Copenhagen Airports A/S