- Language: English
- 71 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Hong Kong
Industry Report Card: Into The Wind: Chill Spreads To International Airports As Traffic Growth Hits Turbulence Nov 08
- Published: November 2008
- Region: Global
- Standard & Poors
Like most other industries, the bad news for the international airports sector has been building up for months. And now that the economic downturn has spread to most regions of the world, the general outlook for international airports outside of the U.S. is probably as gloomy as it's been for five years. Positively, oil prices have dropped significantly from where they were six months ago, helping to keep a lid on the price of air fares. The widening economic crisis, however, is having a more profound effect: companies and consumers have quickly tightened their travel budgets, leading to a decrease in load factors and drop in high-margin business-class travel. The ongoing problems in global debt markets, where credit remains scarce...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Commentary
Criteria articles describe the thought process and methodology Standard & Poor's analysts use in determining ratings. These commentary pieces discuss both the quantitative (economic and financial) and qualitative (business analysis and caliber of management) aspects of the analysis, as well as legal issues. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Auckland International Airport Ltd.
- Aeroports de Paris
- N.V. Luchthaven Schiphol
- DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
- Airservices Australia
- Nav Canada
- Wellington International Airport Ltd.
- Christchurch International Airport Ltd.
- Perth Airport Pty Ltd.
- Australia Pacific Airports Corp. Ltd.
- Brisbane Airport Corp. Pty Ltd.
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Adelaide Airport Ltd.
- Edmonton Regional Airports Authority
- Dublin Airport Authority PLC
- Birmingham Airport Holdings Ltd.
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Vancouver International Airport Authority
- Aeroporti di Roma SpA
- NATS (En Route) PLC
- Ottawa Macdonald Cartier International Airport Authority
- Southern Cross Airports Corp. Holdings Ltd.
- Flughafen Zurich AG
- Copenhagen Airports A/S
- FML Ltd. (East Line Group)
- Sydney Airport Holdings Ltd.
- The Brussels Airport Co.
- Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
- The Manchester Airport Group PLC
- Copenhagen Airports Denmark Holdings ApS
- Halifax International Airport Authority
- Narita International Airport Corp.
- Lima Airport Partners SRL
- Heathrow Funding Ltd.