Letter Of Credit-Supported Bond Issues Affected By Dec. 19, 2008, Rating Actions On Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC Subsidiaries Dec 08
- ID: 1723413
- December 2008
- Region: Scotland
- Standard & Poors
The following table provides the issuers, series, classes, and CUSIP numbers for the letter of credit-supported bond issues affected by the Dec. 19, 2008, rating actions on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC subsidiaries. For more information, see the related press release, "Ratings On 58 Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Subsidiary LOC-Supported Bonds Lowered; 3 Affirmed," published Dec. 19, 2008....
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Commentary
Criteria articles describe the thought process and methodology Standard & Poor's analysts use in determining ratings. These commentary pieces discuss both the quantitative (economic and financial) and qualitative (business analysis and caliber of management) aspects of the analysis, as well as legal issues.
- Massachusetts Development Finance Agency
- Massachusetts Port Auth
- Cook Cnty
- Maryland Hlth & Hgr Ed Facs Auth
- New Hampshire Hlth & Ed Facs Auth
- Cuyahoga Cnty
- Bucks Cnty Indl Dev Auth
- Rhode Island Hlth & Educl Bldg Corp
- Connecticut Innovations Incorporated
- Beaver Cnty Indl Dev Auth
- Maine Fin Auth
- Sussex Cnty
- Illinois Finance Authority
- Rhode Island Indl Fac Corp
- Onondaga Cnty Indl Dev Agy
- Pennsylvania Econ Dev Fing Auth
- New Hampshire Bus Fin Auth
- National Westminster Bank PLC
- The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Rhode Island Econ Dev Corp
- West Virginia Econ Dev Auth
- Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania
- The Connecticut Water Co.
- Citizens Bank, N.A.
- Indiana Fin Auth
- Dauphin Cnty Indl Dev Auth