- Published: July 1999
Assessing Business Excellence. Edition No. 2
- Published: December 2003
- 468 Pages
- Elsevier Science and Technology
Assessing Business Excellence presents a strategic framework for business excellence and total quality management and shows how you can be actively involved in continuous improvement by systematically reviewing your business activities and results against holistic business excellence frameworks.
For all practitioners who seek to use total quality management to improve their organization's effectiveness, efficiency and responsiveness, this title is the essential route map to business excellence. From two leading expert authors comes a book where the most recognized quality award criteria are used to explore the concepts of business excellence and self-assessment.
- Introduces the major business excellence and total quality frameworks including The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and the European Quality Award and ISO9000:2000
- Compares the frameworks and identifies their strengths and limitations
- Introduces the self-assessment process
- Explores the main approaches to self-assessment
- Illustrates the practical benefits of self-assessment through case examples
- Includes practical case examples
- Provides an explanation of the major excellence business models and frameworks from around the world - A regularly updated web site accompanies the text
A quick guide to the National Quality Awards
The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
The EFQM Excellence Model
The Deming Prize The other major national excellence frameworks
The ISO9000:2000 Quality Management System
How do the models compare?
The models and self-assessment
Building an excellence platform
The excellence hall of fame
|Hard Copy (Paper back)||The book will be shipped to you. The cover has a paper back.|