This book introduces:
- Credit analysis, approval and management processes
- Concepts of financial and non-financial risk
- Financial statement analysis, including the use of ratio anaylsis
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Security enhancement & management procedures designed to legally & financially manage credit risk
- Inspired by the basic entry level training courses that have been developed by major international banks worldwide.
- Will enable students and those already in the finance profession to gain an understanding of the basic information and principles of credit risk
- Questions with answers, study topics, practical "real world" examples and text with an extensive bibliography
Andrew Fight is an international banking and training consultant with 20 years banking and finance experience and has trained in Banks and financial institutions throughout the world as well as in the U.K.
His expertise is in all aspects of Corporate Credit, Analysing Banks and Financial Institutions Risk, Syndicated Lending, and Project Finance, and he has an ongoing research interest in Debt Recovery and the roles of Credit Rating Agencies in the investor creditor community.
Andrew has written and developed course materials for both tailored and public courses for Euromoney Training, BPP Financial Training, Intellexis Training, the French Bankers Training Institute, Bankakademie in Germany, and aid programmes for the European Union, USAID Eurasia Foundation, and Asian Development Bank. He has also written a dozen books on Banking and Finance related subjects for Euromoney Publications, Wiley and Sons, Express Exec / Capstone Publishing.
During the last year Andrew has led successful courses in Malaysia, India, Lebanon, Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia, Algeria, France, Germany, and the UK