• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
eMarketing eXcellence. Edition No. 3
Elsevier Science and Technology, May 2008, Pages: 528
eMarketing eXcellence third edition has been completely revised and updated to help you create effective and up-to-date customer-centric e-marketing plans.
A hugely successful practical guide to creating and executing e-marketing plans, it combines established approaches to marketing planning with the creative use of new e-models and e-tools. It is designed to support both marketers who are integrating e-marketing into their existing marketing and communications strategies and experienced e-marketers looking to optimise their e-marketing. Written by two highly experienced eMarketing consultants, the book shows you how to:
- Draw up an outline e-marketing plan
- Evaluate and apply e-marketing principles and models
- Integrate online and offline communications
- Implement customer-driven e-marketing
- Reduce costly trial and error
- Measure and enhance your e-marketing
- Drive your e-business forward
Established marketing concepts such as customer relationship management, the marketing mix and widely adopted SOSTAC? planning system, are re-examined in the new media context - and new approaches explained including blogs, search engine marketing, viral marketing and E-CRM.
Offering a highly structured and accessible guide to a critical and far-reaching subject, eMarketing eXcellence third edition provides a vital reference point for all students and managers involved in marketing strategy and implementation.
-Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy and get better campaign results
- This jargon-free, understandable and applicable text is proven to help marketers maximize the potential of online promotion
- Each chapter is structured with the following fantastic features: Introduction; Chapter Summary; References; Further Reading; Web Links; Self-test; eMarketing practitioner interviews
Preface to the second edition
Chapter 1: Introduction to e-marketing
Chapter 2: ReMix
Chapter 3: E-models
Chapter 4: E-customers
Chapter 5: E-tools
Chapter 6: Site design
Chapter 7: Traffic building
Chapter 8: E-CRM
Chapter 9: E-business
Chapter 10: E-planning
Please note - each chapter includes: Introduction
A leading internet marketing consultant, trainer and author. Recognised by the CIM as one of 50 gurus who have shaped the future of marketing, Dave is an examiner on the CIM e-Marketing Award and course director for CIM e-marketing workshops since 1997. He is the managing director of Marketing Insights Limited and also lectures in e-business at the Universities of Cranfield, Leeds and Warwick.