• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Managing Communications and Information CDROM. Edition No. 2
Elsevier Science and Technology
From gathering and storage to making presentations, this comprehensive range of tutorials on managing information provides an extremely flexible package for tutors teaching management courses at Certificate and Diploma level. Part-time and short course tutors will find the pack particularly useful. Managing Information takes the grind out of preparing teaching materials from scratch, leaving time to structure the tutorials to suit the needs of different groups.
- 20 self-contained tutorial sessions each containing a selection of activities
- session plans and outcomes, clearly mapped to the CMI units and elements
- instructions and timings for delivering the activities
- hand-outs, worksheets and case studies
- guidance on evidence gathering and portfolio building
- Compact and easy-to-use, portable
- New and up-dated material
- Can be customized for each course taken with own material
session plans and outcomes mapped to MCI units
work sheets and case studies.