Principal Diseases of Marine Fish and Shellfish examines:
- Important diseases of marine fish and shellfish
- The effects of disease on wild and cultivated populations of fish and shellfish
- How fish and shellfish resist invasion by potential pathogen
- The influence of coastal/estuarine pollution on fish and shellfish disease
- The public health implications of fish and shellfish diseases
Diseases of Marine Fish Caused by Microbial Pathogens and Animal Parasites: Viruses.
Noninfectious Diseases of Marine Fish: Neoplastic Diseases.
Genetic and Environmentally Induced Abnormalities.
Responses of Marine Fish to Pathogens: Mechanisms of Internal Defense.
Diseases of Captive Marine Fish.
Disease and Parasite Problems in Marine Aquaria.
Disease and Parasite Problems in Marine Fish Culture.
The Role of Disease in Marine Fish Populations: The Role of Disease in Marine Fish Populations: An Overview.
Effects of Microbial Diseases on Marine Fish Populations.
Effects of Animal Parasites on Marine Fish Populations.
Mass Mortalities of Marine Fish.
Marine Fish Diseases and Humans: Pollution-Associated Diseases of Marine Fish.
Economic Effects of Marine Fish Diseases.
Marine Fish Diseases of Public Health Significance.
Diseases of Marine Fish: Concepts, Control, and Future Research: Concluding Remarks.