Net revenue (sales revenue minus VAT, excises and other analogous mandatory payments) for companies operating in sphere of industry, agriculture, telecommunications, transportation, trade, utilities, construction and other; Sum of interest income, commission income and net non-interest income generated by securities and foreign currency operations for banks.
The source of information is banks accounting statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); Sum of insurance premiums and net investment income minus reinsurance premiums (IFRS) or insurance services net revenue (field #60 of Form #2 of the National Accounting Standards).
- Macroeconomic overview
- Rating totals
- TOP 500 companies ranked by net profit. Table ?
- TOP 500 companies ranked by staff. Table B
- Industry Segmentation. Table D
- Regional Segmentation. Table ?
- AFS-Research product line
- AFS-Research services
- Uzbekistan Temir Yullari
- MTS Uzbekistan
- National Bank of Uzbekistan
- British American Tobacco
- Deutche Kabel Tashkent
- Royal Bank of Scotland Uzbekiston NB