The Russian pharmaceutical market accounts for just 3.6% of the European pharmaceutical industry in terms of value and Sanofi-Aventis holds the major market share in the industry. Pharmstandard also has a major presence in the market.
Taiyou Research presents an analysis of the Russian Pharmaceutical Market in its research report Russia Pharmaceutical Industry.
The report covers the following:
- A complete analysis of the global pharmaceutical industry, including a market profile and outlook.
- Role of the TRIPS agreement in the pharmaceutical industry. The section covers the increasing cost of medicines worldwide and the role of product patents. The transfer of technical knowledge and the flexibility in the TRIPS agreements is also discussed.
- An in-depth analysis of the Russian pharmaceutical market, including market profile, market share of the leading companies, market value, segmentation of the market, followed by the outlook for the industry.
- An analysis of the competition in the industry is included.
- Major players in the market analyzed in the report include Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, Sanofi-Aventis SA, the Menarini Group, Johnson & Johnson, and Pharmstandard. The analysis of companies includes a look at their operating business segments, financial performance, and a SWOT analysis (with the exception of Pharmstandard).
This research report on the Russian Pharmaceutical Industry is a complete and strategic analysis of the Russian pharmaceutical market, covering both the global and local market analysis.
2. Profiling the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
2.1 Industry Definition
2.2 Market Profile
2.3 Market Outlook
3. Role of TRIPS in the Pharmaceutical Industry
3.2 Rising Drug Costs and Product Patents
3.3 Ongoing R&D and Product Patents
3.4 Transfer of Technological Know-How
3.5 Flexibility in the TRIPS Agreement
3.6 Challenges Facing the United States
4. Russian Pharmaceutical Market
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value and Share
4.3 Market Segments
4.4 Market Outlook
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Major Players
6.1 Pfizer Inc
6.1.1 Company Profile
6.1.2 Business Segments
6.1.3 Financial Analysis
6.1.4 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Novartis AG
6.2.1 Company Profile
6.2.2 Business Segments
6.2.3 Financial Analysis
6.2.4 SWOT Analysis
6.3 Sanofi-Aventis SA
6.3.1 Company Profile
6.3.2 Business Segments
6.3.3 Financial Analysis
6.3.4 SWOT Analysis
6.4 Menarini Group
6.4.1 Company Profile
6.4.2 Business Segments
6.4.3 Financial Analysis
6.4.4 SWOT Analysis
6.5 Johnson & Johnson
6.5.1 Company Profile
6.5.2 Business Segments
6.5.3 Financial Analysis
6.5.4 SWOT Analysis