• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What You Need to Know About The Flurry of High-Profile Union Disputes and What is to Follow
ExecSense, May 2011, Pages: 60
What Labor & Employment Lawyers Need to Know About The Flurry of High-Profile Union Disputes and What is to Follow is a time efficient way to be in-the-know on the most recent high-profile union disputes that will impact labor and employment attorneys and their clients this year. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to get up to speed on the changes and developments that labor and employment lawyers need to know about and understand how your clients’ rights will be impacted by recent high-profile disputes including the battles over collective bargaining rights in Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Maine and several other states, as well as the NFL players’ labor dispute with league owners.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on union disputes and collective bargaining, Leigh Raper, Raper Cahill, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most recent high-profile union disputes that will impact labor and employment attorneys and their clients this year
- A comprehensive overview of the latest changes and developments that labor and employment lawyers need to know about as a result of the recent high-profile disputes including battles over collective bargaining rights in Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Maine, and several other states, as well as the NFL players’ labor dispute with league owners over adoption of a new collective bargaining agreement
- Perspective on how these recent union disputes will impact the landscape for unions and collective bargaining rights in the coming months (and years)
- The 10 questions most asked by labor and employment lawyers about how these recent union disputes will impact their clients this year, and what they should start doing right now to prepare for the changes and developments
- Case studies of what leading labor and employment are already doing differently as a result of the current landscape for labor unions and collective bargaining in the United States
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana