• +353-1-416-8900(GMT OFFICE HOURS)
  • 1-800-526-8630(US/CAN TOLL FREE)
  • 1-917-300-0470(EST OFFICE HOURS)
IP VPN Market Forecast in Europe to 2016 Product Image

IP VPN Market Forecast in Europe to 2016

  • Published: April 2011
  • Region: Europe
  • 44 pages
  • Datamonitor

This databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in Europe. It details total IP VPN revenues split by industry sector (retail, manufacturing, financial services, government, healthcare, education, and other) and enterprise size.

Scope

- Europe: IP VPN Market Overview

- Europe: MPLS VPN Services Revenue Analysis

- Europe: IPsec VPN Services Revenue Analysis

Highlights of this title

The IP VPN market in Europe grew at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2008 and 2010. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the 2011-16 period.

In Europe, MPLS VPN services accounted for largest share (83.2%) within IP VPN market in 2010. IPsec VPN services accounted for the remaining share of 16.8%.

Key reasons to purchase this title

- Learn how the market for IP VPN services in Europe will evolve over the next five years.

- Discover if revenue growth be sustained in spite of fierce competition and increasing commoditization of services.

- Assess which industry sectors (verticals) offer the greatest revenue potential for IP VPN services in Europe.

Overview
Catalyst
Summary
Introduction
Reasons to purchase
Definitions
Europe IP VPN Market Overview
Overview
IP VPN connections analysis
IP VPN revenue analysis
IP VPN service revenues by business size
IP VPN service revenues by industry vertical
Europe MPLS VPN Services Revenue Analysis
MPLS VPN service revenues by business size
MPLS VPN service revenues by vertical
Europe IPsec VPN Services Revenue Analysis
IPsec VPN service revenues by business size
IPsec VPN service revenues by vertical
Appendix
Forecast methodology
Further reading
Disclaimer

LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Europe, IP VPN connections (000s) and revenue ($m), 2008–16
Figure 2: Europe, IP VPN connections (000s), 2008–10
Figure 3: Europe, IP VPN connections (000s), 2010–16
Figure 4: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2008–10
Figure 5: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2010–16
Figure 6: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008–10
Figure 7: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010–16
Figure 8: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008–10
Figure 9: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010–16
Figure 10: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008–10
Figure 11: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010–16
Figure 12: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008–10
Figure 13: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010–16
Figure 14: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008–10
Figure 15: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010–16
Figure 16: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008–10
Figure 17: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010–16
Figure 18: Flowchart of forecast model: IP VPN enterprise connections
Figure 19: Flowchart of forecast model: enterprise revenues

LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: IP VPN market: definitions
Table 2: Industry vertical: definitions
Table 3: Europe, IP VPN connections (000s) and revenue ($m), 2008–16
Table 4: Europe, IP VPN connections (000s), 2008–10
Table 5: Europe, IP VPN connections (000s), 2010–16
Table 6: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2008–10
Table 7: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by service, 2010–16
Table 8: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008–10
Table 9: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010–16
Table 10: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008–10
Table 11: Europe, IP VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010–16
Table 12: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008–10
Table 13: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010–16
Table 14: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008–10
Table 15: Europe, MPLS VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010–16
Table 16: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2008–10
Table 17: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by business size, 2010–16
Table 18: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2008–10
Table 19: Europe, IPsec VPN revenues ($m) by vertical, 2010–16

Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown

RELATED PRODUCTS

Our Clients

Our clients' logos