- Language: English
- 56 Pages
- Published: January 2015
Wockhardt Limited - Company Capsule
- ID: 1775559
- November 2011
- 33 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Wockhardt Limited - Company Capsule" contains a company overview, key facts, key employees, products and services, competitor benchmarking data, locations and subsidiaries as well as financial ratios.
ICD Research's "Wockhardt Limited - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wockhardt Limited".
ICD Research's "Wockhardt Limited - Company Capsule" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Wockhardt Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Wockhardt Limited".
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and partnerships
3.1 M&A and partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 Wockhardt Limited - Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 6: Wockhardt Limited, Key Employees
Table 8: Wockhardt Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 9: Wockhardt Limited, Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Market Capitalization
Figure 8: Efficiency
Figure 9: Capital Expenditure
Figure 10: Valuation
Figure 11: Turnover - Inventory and Asset