Brock Dairy Report and Brock Report
- ID: 1780455
- July 2016
- Region: United States
- Brock Associates
About the Brock Dairy Report:
The Brock Dairy Report is a bi-weekly, internet-based publication designed to help dairy producers make better marketing/risk management decisions and to keep processors and others associated with the dairy industry well informed.
The U.S. milk and dairy products markets are covered with analysis and graphics—along with the corn, soybean meal and cottonseed meal markets. Specific hedging strategies are presented for both the production pricing and feed buying sides of the dairy profitability equation.
About the Brock Report:
The Brock Report has been helping farmers and agribusinesses make better marketing decisions for 25 years:
- 24-page weekly commodity marketing publication.
- Mailed first class on Friday evening.
- Available online Friday after the markets have closed and charts have been updated.
- Helps farmers make marketing decisions based on fact rather than emotions.
Each issue of The Brock Report contains:
- Front-page feature written by the Brock editorial team.
- Up-to-date synopses of national, world and weather events that can affect commodity markets.
- Supply and demand figures presented in an easy-to-read table format.
- Daily and weekly bar charts on every major agricultural commodity and selected financial and energy markets.
- Chart presentation of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's Commitments of Traders Report for each commodity.
- Timely market strategies for each commodity.
5 key advantages of The Brock Report:
- Helps you identify key price patterns, trends and indicators that are important at any specific time in the market.
- The charts contain trend lines and have plenty of room so you can update the charts and add your own technical analysis.
- It combines both fundamental and technical tools for price forecasting.
- Can be supplemented with Brock Daily Electronic Comments issued three times each market day (early morning, mid-morning and closing).
- Takes a ""market outlook"" approach to marketing decisions - the only way to obtain consistently good results.
The Brock Editorial Team
Richard A. Brock, the president of Brock Associates, is largely responsible for the development of marketing strategies. Born and raised on a central Indiana farm, Richard is a graduate of Purdue University and has a Master's degree from Cornell University. He has been publishing The Brock Report for 25 years and is a highly sought-after price forecasting speaker. Richard is a regular on AgDay and authors a marketing column for the Corn and Soybean Digest.
Douglas J. Harper is the executive editor of The Brock Report. An Iowa farm boy who graduated from Iowa State University, Harper has been with Brock Associates since 1990 after being a member of the Pro Farmer editorial team for 4 years.
Doug Houghton is news editor and technical analyst for The Brock Report. He has been with Brock Associates since 1997, after working for Agridata News Service/Top Farmer Intelligence for 9 years. Houghton is a graduate of Marquette University with a degree in journalism.
Brett Boyer brings 10 years of experience as a futures and equity trader, plus an in-depth understanding of market analysis techniques, to Brock's research and editorial team. Boyer has a degree in journalism from the Univ. of Illinois and a MBA-Finance from DePaul University. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
The Brock Dairy Report;
- Cash Cheese
- Current Market Prices
- Current Dairy Market Prices
- Current Milk Market Positions
- On The Feed-Purchasing Side
The Brock Report:
- National News
- World News and Weather