- Language: English
- Published: December 2011
Falcon Insurance Co. (Hong Kong) Ltd. Oct 07
- Published: October 2007
- Region: Hong Kong
- Standard & Poors
The insurer financial strength rating on Falcon Insurance Co. (Hong Kong) Ltd. (Falcon HK) reflects explicit support provided in the form of a guarantee by related group company Odyssey America Reinsurance Corp. (Odyssey America Re; A-/Stable/--), a subsidiary of Falcon HK's ultimate parent, Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (Fairfax; BB/Negative/--). The rating on Falcon HK also reflects the company's good capitalization and satisfactory investment profile. It is moderated by soft market conditions experienced in 2006 and 2007, particularly in respect of employee compensation (EC) insurance, which is currently the company's main business line. Falcon HK's revenue is likely to remain volatile as a result of its heavy reliance on EC premiums, even though the company has already embarked on medium-term plans...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Full Analysis SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Falcon Insurance Co. (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Clearwater Insurance Co.
- United States Fire Insurance Company
- Fairmont Premier Insurance Co.
- The North River Insurance Company
- TIG Insurance Co.
- TIG Insurance Co. of CO
- Fairmont Insurance Co.
- TIG Insurance Corp. of America
- Odyssey Reinsurance Co.
- TIG Specialty Insurance Co.
- TIG Indemnity Co.
- TIG Insurance Co. of TX
- Crum and Forster Insurance Company
- Odyssey Re Holdings Corp.
- Hudson Specialty Insurance Co.
- Crum & Forster Specialty Insurance Co.
- TIG Holdings Inc.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd.
- Northbridge Indemnity Insurance Corp.
- Northbridge General Insurance Corp.
- Northbridge Commercial Insurance Corp.
- Federated Insurance Co. of Canada
- Cunningham Lindsey Group Inc.
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp.