- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
HSBC Holdings PLC Jun 08
- Published: June 2008
- Standard & Poors
Major global franchise Highly diversified earnings and risk profile Strong funding and liquidity position anchored by deposit-taking heritage Solid capitalization Significant asset quality deterioration in U.S. consumer finance business Potential earnings volatility from growing developing market businesses HSBC Holdings PLC is the U.K.-incorporated nonoperational holding company of the HSBC group (HSBC), which is one of the world's largest and most diverse financial institutions. The benefits of its exceptional geographic and business diversification were clearly visible in its 2007 results, when pretax profit increased by 10% to $24.2 billion. This growth was somewhat flattered by certain nonrecurring revenues and favorable currency movements, but nevertheless represented a very resilient performance given the challenging market conditions. Earnings from Asia-Pacific and the Middle East...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Full Analysis SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- HSBC Holdings PLC
- Beneficial Company LLC
- HSBC USA Inc.
- HSBC Bank PLC
- HSBC Bank USA N.A.
- HSBC France
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd.
- HSBC Financial Corp. Ltd.
- HSBC Holdings Luxembourg S.A.
- HSBC Bank Canada
- HSBC Finance Corp.
- Household Global Funding Inc.
- HSBC Bank Australia Ltd.
- HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) S.A.
- Household International Capital
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- HSBC Mexico S.A.
- HSBC Bank Nevada N.A.
- HSBC USA Capital Trust I
- Republic New York Capital I
- Republic New York Capital II
- Hang Seng Insurance Co. Ltd.
- HSBC Insurance (Asia) Ltd.
- HSBC USA Capital Trust II
- HSBC Bank Brasil S.A.
- HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- HSBC Life (International) Ltd.
- HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) S.A.
- HSBC Canada Asset Trust
- Household Capital Trust VII
- HSBC Bank Bermuda Ltd.
- Banco Davivienda Salvadoreno S.A
- HSBC Private Bank (Monaco) S.A.
- Primer Banco del Istmo, S.A. (Banistmo)
- HSBC Bank A.S.
- Hang Seng Bank (China) Limited
- HSBC Reinsurance Ltd.
- HSBC Insurance (Bermuda) Ltd.
- QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Ltd.
|Electronic||The report will be emailed to you.|