- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
HSBC Holdings PLC Aug 10
- Published: August 2010
- Standard & Poors
Robust funding and liquidity profiles with a solid deposit franchise. Strong financial flexibility. Highly diversified earnings and business profile. Elevated impairment losses. Potential earnings volatility from growing developing markets businesses. HSBC Holdings is the U.K.-incorporated holding company of the HSBC group (HSBC), which Standard & Poor's Ratings Services considers is one of the world's largest and most diverse financial institutions. The ratings on HSBC reflect this diversity, combined with its robust capitalization and strong funding and liquidity profiles. In Standard & Poor's opinion, HSBC has weathered the financial crisis relatively well due to its conservative funding and capital policies and well-diversified earnings stream. Still, credit losses have been elevated in our view, driven by HSBC's consumer lending business in the...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Full Analysis SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- HSBC Holdings PLC
- HSBC USA Inc.
- HSBC Bank PLC
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd.
- HSBC Financial Corp. Ltd.
- HSBC Holdings Luxembourg S.A.
- HSBC Bank Canada
- HSBC Finance Corp.
- Household Global Funding Inc.
- HSBC Bank Australia Ltd.
- HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) S.A.
- Household International Capital
- The Saudi British Bank
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- HSBC Mexico S.A.
- HSBC USA Capital Trust I
- Republic New York Capital I
- Republic New York Capital II
- Hang Seng Insurance Co. Ltd.
- HSBC Insurance (Asia) Ltd.
- HSBC USA Capital Trust II
- HSBC Bank Brasil S.A.
- HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- HSBC Life (International) Ltd.
- HSBC Capital Funding (Sterling 1) L.P.
- HSBC Capital Funding (Dollar 1) L.P.
- HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) S.A.
- HSBC Canada Asset Trust
- HSBC Bank Bermuda Ltd.
- Banco Davivienda Salvadoreno S.A
- HSBC Capital Funding (Dollar 2) L.P.
- HSBC Bank Capital Funding (Sterling 1) L.P.
- HSBC Private Bank (Monaco) S.A.
- HSBC Bank A.S.
- Hang Seng Bank (China) Limited
- HSBC Insurance (Bermuda) Ltd.
- QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd. (Sydney Branch)
- HSBC Bank (Panama) S.A.
- HSBC Private Bank (C.I.) Ltd
- HSBC Bank (Taiwan) Ltd.
|Electronic||The report will be emailed to you.|