- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
HSBC Bank Brasil S.A. Aug 10
- Published: August 2010
- Standard & Poors
Well-established, diverse franchise in Brazil; High integration and support from shareholders; and Good liquidity allows the company to withstand a volatile economic environment. Asset quality deterioration as a result of adverse economic conditions; Challenge to improve its profitability despite competitive pressures; and Intrinsic economic risks in the Brazilian financial system. The ratings on HSBC Bank Brasil S.A. (HSBC Brasil) reflect Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' view of the bank's stand-alone credit profile (SACP), which we assess as equivalent to 'BB+', plus one notch of elevation. This one notch reflects our view of HSBC Brasil as a strategically important subsidiary of HSBC Holdings PLC (AA-/Stable/A-1+). The SACP on HSBC Brasil reflects the bank's challenges of operating in a very competitive environment...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Full Analysis SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- HSBC Bank Brasil S.A.
- HSBC USA Inc.
- HSBC Bank PLC
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd.
- HSBC Financial Corp. Ltd.
- HSBC Holdings Luxembourg S.A.
- HSBC Bank Canada
- HSBC Finance Corp.
- Household Global Funding Inc.
- HSBC Holdings PLC
- HSBC Bank Australia Ltd.
- HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) S.A.
- Household International Capital
- The Saudi British Bank
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- HSBC Mexico S.A.
- HSBC USA Capital Trust I
- Republic New York Capital I
- Republic New York Capital II
- Hang Seng Insurance Co. Ltd.
- HSBC Insurance (Asia) Ltd.
- HSBC USA Capital Trust II
- HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- HSBC Life (International) Ltd.
- HSBC Capital Funding (Sterling 1) L.P.
- HSBC Capital Funding (Dollar 1) L.P.
- HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) S.A.
- HSBC Canada Asset Trust
- HSBC Bank Bermuda Ltd.
- Banco Davivienda Salvadoreno S.A
- HSBC Capital Funding (Dollar 2) L.P.
- HSBC Bank Capital Funding (Sterling 1) L.P.
- HSBC Private Bank (Monaco) S.A.
- HSBC Bank A.S.
- Hang Seng Bank (China) Limited
- HSBC Insurance (Bermuda) Ltd.
- QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd. (Sydney Branch)
- HSBC Bank (Panama) S.A.
- HSBC Private Bank (C.I.) Ltd
- HSBC Bank (Taiwan) Ltd.
|Electronic||The report will be emailed to you.|