- Language: English
- 190 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- Published: August 2011
- Region: Global
- 88 pages
- Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd
Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. and its competitors. This provides clients with a clear understanding of Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. position in the Restaurants and Leisure Industry.
- The report contains the company’s profile and data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- The SWOT-analysis provides information about the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency.
- It also shows the company’s income statement and ratio trend-charts, with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Company’s financial ratios are directly compared with those of its competitors through industry averages.
- The report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements.
- The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms.
The benefits of buying the Report are as follows:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the company.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis of both the market and company’s competitors, and by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the relevant industry.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- The annual profitability data provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
About Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd.
Cafe de Coral Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, primarily engages in the operation of quick service restaurants and specialty restaurant chains in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and North America. It operates quick service restaurants primarily under the Cafe de Coral, Bravo le Cafe, Super Super Congee and Noodles, Oliver's Super Sandwiches, Machu Wok, and New Asia Dabao names; and specialty restaurants under the Ah Yee Leng Tong, The Spaghetti House, Bistro M, Dai Bai Dang, and Fan Ting names. The company also provides institutional catering services for hospitals, universities, and private and public corporations, as well as engages in fast casual dining business. In addition, it produces and distributes food products, such as ham, sausages and bacon products to institutional customers; provides consultancy services; leases premises spaces; and involves in property investment business. Cafe de Coral Holdings Limited was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Shatin, Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. CAFE DE CORAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAFE DE CORAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAFE DE CORAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAFE DE CORAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAFE DE CORAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAFE DE CORAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAFE DE CORAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS