With budgets tight but competition and information needs increasing, we offer you a database value beyond compare.
Every quarter we update our 'Five Year Forecast Database' - the base information for our five year forecast book, 'The Future of Diesel Engines.'
Our forecast database includes ten year unit volumes by application, manufacturer, model, HP, rpm, number of cylinders, configuration, aspiration and capacity. The database will be emailed as an Excel spreadsheet. You also receive The Future of Diesel Engines book in Word or .pdf!
Our historical and forecast accuracy is a function of our sources and expertise. It is widely known that the type of information being offered is not available by any outside source or the engine manufacturers. We rely on our contacts over the last 35 years in the industry; available information from the government, from the manufacturers, on the internet and in trade publications like Diesel Progress Magazine; our intricate web of associates worldwide; and good old-fashion desk research.
This NAFTA Diesel Engine Production Database is a Five Year History and Five Year Forecast Diesel Engine Database that includes:
- Eight Applications - On-Highway (light, medium, heavy), Off-Highway Mobile, Industrial Stationary, Gen Set, Marine, Agriculture and Automotive
- Twelve Specification Fields – Country, Manufacturer, Model, HP/KW, Governed RPM, # of Cylinders, Configurations, Aspirations, Displacement, and Application
- NAFTA Production - U.S., Canada & Mexico
- Over 1,000 individual entries
- Anticipated New Manufacturers, Models & Ratings
- Frequent updates as new pertinent information is obtained
This database is the main source of data for the Future of Diesel Engines: Five Year Forecast book, a forecast book providing specific application trends, logical assumptions, detailed graphs and experienced insights. The Five Year Forecast book is included Free with the database or can be purchased separately. The intent of the forecast database is to provide invaluable references and information sources for manufacturers and dealers in the diesel engine and related industries, financial institutions, consulting and research organizations.
You will receive accurate, pertinent, comprehensive, easy-to-use and affordable diesel engine production forecasts in an Excel format.
The diesel engine industry and manufacturers are not like other industries, i.e. automobiles. The information on future programs is well guarded and manufacturers like to announce new and updated programs at the last minute keeping competitors off balance. As we continue our journey through the emissions regulations era, secrecy and security have become more intense. As a result, to forecast accurately, a number of sources must be fine-tuned by market trends and intuition.
The major sources of information used for this NAFTA five year diesel engine production forecast database include:
- Conversations and interviews with diesel engine manufacturers, distributors, dealers and components suppliers,
- Discussions with vehicle and equipment OEM's, analysts and industry experts,
- Industry reports, publications and analyses,
- Government data sources for economics, trends and engine information,
- Industry association contacts and reports,
- Over 45 years of industry knowledge, insights and intuition.
In this rapidly changing industry, it is vital that you keep up-to date with any changes that can affect your company. This report can provide you with that in depth look at your industry, highlight new market opportunities, and provide important information to help develop accurate business plans.
The specifications and terms used in our Excel database include the following:
- CTRY - Country: Canada, Mexico or US
- MFG - Diesel Engine Manufacturer
- MODEL - Diesel Engine Model
- HP - Rated Horsepower
- KW - Kw Rating
- RPM - Rated Speed in Revolutions per Minute
- CYL - Number of Cylinders
- CFG - Configuration: V or In-Line
- ASP - Aspiration: NA – Naturally Aspirated,
- TC – Turbocharged,
- TCA – Turbocharged and Aftercooled)
- CC Displacement is Cubic Centimeters
- APP - Application
- AG - Propulsion Engine for Agricultural Vehicles
- GEN - Generator Sets or Power Generation
- IND - Industrial Stationary Equipment
- MAR - Marine Propulsion Engines
- OFF - Off-Highway Mobile Vehicle Propulsion Engines
- ON - On-Highway Vehicle Propulsion Engines
- AUTO - Automobiles
- BORE - In millimeters
- STROKE - In millimeters
- Annual subscription consists of 2 issues
- Single user consists of 1 issue
What type of engine builders are included in this report, what engine power does it start from and how is it banded i.e horse power bands?
|Answer||The database includes all NAFTA diesel manufacturers by application, model, HP, Kw, rpm, displacement, bore, stroke, number of cylinders and configuration for 5 year history and 5 year forecast. The production volumes are by HP so no range is needed.|