- Language: English
- Published: August 2014
- Region: Global
Rhein Report: Powertrain Products Monthly Newsletter
- Published: August 2014
- Rhein Associates, Inc
The Rhein Report Monthly Newsletter
The Rhein Report newsletter covers all the latest information on the powertrain and related industries from a North American manufacturer’s perspective. Each issue reflects the insights and observations of over 40 years of diesel engine and powertrain industry experience.
Powertrain and related industries are evolving faster than ever before and informed decision-making is now your most critical role. Rhein Associates recognized this need for quality, affordable, and timely information to facilitate business and strategic planning. Our Newsletter gives you that and more. Each issue would take a market research group days to compile.
- 12 monthly issues with current abstracts, statistics and articles for the diesel engine and related markets.
- Editorials that cover timely and important topics on a monthly basis - giving not only the facts, but thought provoking insights and speculations as well.
- North American Commercial Vehicle Highlights from ACT Research
- NAFTA, INTERNATIONAL, INDUSTRY and ECONOMIC Sections that keeps you on top of current trends affecting your industry
- Ethical and objective viewpoints not influenced by any company or group – we accept no advertising.
- History, trends and a five year forecast for six diesel engine applications (on-highway, off-highway mobile, industrial stationary, gen set, marine and agriculture) and an annual two year forecast of diesel engine production and consumption by application.
- Significant discounts on other products that extend your research budget.
- Everything for your business planning needs– for less than the cost of two hours consulting time!
company chairpersons, presidents, vice presidents, general managers, directors, managers, supervisors and analysts in key departments (sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing). Subscribing companies include: OEMs, product and component manufacturers, distributors/dealers, financial institutions, research/consulting organizations, as well as simple industry observers.
The Rhein Report newsletter, has been in circulation since 1992. With its informative abstracts and insightful editorials, this irreplaceable newsletter will:
- Save you research time and money
- Keep you well informed on current issues
- Provide usable statistics & forecast data
- Give an objective view
- Add an expert to your staff
- Provide valuable insights on key markets and products SHOW LESS READ MORE >