• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Best Practices for Establishing 2011 Goals for Management Teams of Your Portfolio Companies
ExecSense, May 2011, Pages: 60
In Best Practices for Establishing 2011 Goals for Management Teams of Your Portfolio Companies, ExecSense examines easy-to-implement strategies and best practices used by leading venture capitalists to establish reachable goals, benchmarks and objectives for the management teams of their portfolio companies in the year ahead. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn how other venture capitalists are setting 2011 goals for their management teams and by the end of the webinar have your own set of goals outlined for each of your management teams.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on managing and establishing goals for management teams of venture capital portfolio companies, Linda Henman, Ph.D, President of Henman Performance Group, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about establishing goals and benchmarks for the management teams of your portfolio companies for 2011
- Tips and techniques used by leading venture capitalists to define goals for their portfolio company management teams for 2011, including specific ways to approach profitability, raising a follow-on round, contemplating an exit strategy, establishing a key partnership, and other metrics that will directly impact the valuation of the company
- The best tips and techniques for communicating objectives to your management teams so that they can have a productive year, generate profits, and reach the goals and benchmarks you have set for them in 2011
- The 10 questions most asked by management teams of portfolio companies regarding which goals are most important, what constitutes a successful year, and more
- Case studies of goals established by other venture capitalists, what has worked best in years past, and what is different for 2011 given the current economy
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group