- Published: September 2014
What Construction Lawyers Need to Know About Immigration Law Updates & Best Practices
- Published: May 2011
- 60 pages
What Construction Lawyers Need to Know About Immigration Law Updates & Best Practices is a time-efficient way to get up-to-date information on key developments that construction lawyers will need to know about to make sure their clients are in compliance with federal immigration requirements and regulations this year. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to protect your clients from the substantial fines imposed for noncompliance with immigration laws in the year ahead.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on the key immigration developments that impact construction lawyers, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about key immigration developments, rules and regulations that will impact your construction clients this year
- Easy-to-implement techniques and best practices that other leading construction lawyers have used to keep their clients compliant with immigration rules and regulations, including how to prepare for Department of Homeland Security and Department of Labor worksite I-9 compliance audits, how to prepare for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services site visits of H-1B employer sites, how to use of the E-Verify system to confirm citizenship using Social Security numbers, and more
- The 10 questions most asked by construction lawyers with respect to how they can more effectively keep their clients immigration compliant, and how to avoid the most common mistakes that can cost their clients substantial sums of money in penalties
- Case studies of other construction lawyers who are widely perceived as experts in immigration compliance, what works best for them, and important lessons learned that you and your clients need to know about this year
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
SHOW LESS READ MORE >