• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Employment Law Basics & Best Practices for Administrative Executives - Everything You Need to Know to Protect Yourself & Your Company from the 5 Most Common Employment Law Pitfalls
ExecSense, May 2011, Pages: 60
In Employment Law Basics & Best Practices for Administrative Executives, ExecSense covers the fundamental principles of labor and employment law as well as tips and techniques for handling employee issues most often dealt with by administrative executives. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to update your knowledge on the basics of labor and employment laws, understand the five most common pitfalls for administrative executives, and be more-informed on the legal ramifications of labor and employee law related matters when discussing such issues with your colleagues.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at teaching administrative executives about labor and employment law, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about labor and employment law, including how to protect yourself and your company from the most common issues, how to handle complaints for issues such as sexual harassment, and much more
- A comprehensive examination of the employment law principles and concepts most relevant to administrative executives, including new-hire reporting requirements, how to fire employees to mitigate the chances for litigation, how to implement non-discrimination and harassment policies, how to maintain employee privacy, how to conduct background checks, and a review of the federal laws that significantly impact administrative executives (e.g. FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII, ADEA, OSHA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA)
- The most significant employment law issues and incidents that have impacted other companies and administrative executives in the last year that you need to know about
- The 10 questions administrative executives need to be ready to answer regarding updates and changes to employment laws from their colleagues and direct-reports at their company (as well as their CEO and lawyers)
- The five employment law related situations administrative executives need to be ready to handle at their company, best practices from how other administrative executives have handled such situations, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group