• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Best Writing Skills, Tips & Techniques for Administrative Executives
ExecSense, May 2011, Pages: 60
In The Best Writing Skills, Tips & Techniques for Administrative Executives, ExecSense examines specific, easy-to-implement ways for administrative executives to become better writers and make more of an impact with written communications, presentations and emails to colleagues, clients, customers, partners and other professionals. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn easy-to-implement techniques to be a more polished and articulate writer as an administrative executive.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at turning administrative executives into great writers, Don Mazzella, the COO of Information Strategies Inc., and focuses on:
- Everything an administrative executive needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better writer and making more of an impact with written communications, presentations and emails
- Methods and strategies used by the best business writers in the world and what you should incorporate into your own strategy
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by administrative executives about improving their writing skills
- Case studies of memos, articles, presentations and emails by administrative executives, how they updated their writing style to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned
- Surefire tips and tricks that you can immediately implement that will turn you into a more polished and articulate writer as an administrative executive
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group