- Published: June 2012
- Region: Eastern Europe, Europe
Cheese Market in Bulgaria to 2014 (Dairy Food)
- Published: May 2011
- Region: Bulgaria
- 34 pages
Cheese Market in Bulgaria to 2014 (Dairy Food) is a comprehensive resource for cheese market data from 2004 to 2014 and market/company shares for 2008-09.This report also provides data on key distribution channels and reveals the leading companies in the Bulgarian cheese market.
Features and Benefits
- Identify key market segments by analyzing market size data for the cheese market
- Design business strategies by gaining insight into quantitative market trends over 2004-09 and expectations for 2010-14
- Identify key companies in the cheese market in Bulgaria and design M&A strategies by analyzing market share data
- Predict how consumer preferences will change in the future by analysis of expenditure and consumption information from 2004 to 2014
- The cheese market in Bulgaria increased at a compound annual growth rate of 8.2% between 2004 and 2009.
- The natural cheese segment led the cheese market in Bulgaria in 2009, with a share of 80.4%.
- The leading player in cheese market in Bulgaria is Tangra Group LLC.
Key questions answered
- Which will be the fastest growing segment within the cheese market in Bulgaria?
- How will the forecast growth differ from the historic growth exhibited by the cheese market in Bulgaria?
- Which company accounted for the largest share of the Bulgarian cheese market in 2009?
- How will consumption and expenditure patterns change from 2004 to 2014? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Summary category level: cheese
Chapter 2 Definition
Chapter 3 Category Analysis: Cheese
Value analysis (Bulgarian Lev), 2004-09
Value analysis (Bulgarian Lev), 2009-14
Value analysis (US dollars),