The Marketing Guidebook Advantage - The Comprehensive Source for Grocery, Drug and Mass Merchant Insights
- Language: English
- Published: November 2014
- Region: Global
Updated each year through direct company contact, the Marketing Guidebook also provides valuable yearlong tracking of industry sales trends and updates through the Internet, trade journals and other sources. The quality of data has made us the industry's "Blue Book" for more than 40 years, making us the most trusted source by industry professionals. Mergers and acquisitions, companies filing for chapter 11 and executive changes are everyday occurrences, which is why data within our Online System is now updated on a daily basis. Login to the online portal and in seconds you'll have access to:
- More than 1,700 highly detailed profiles including supermarket chains, drug stores, dollar stores, supercenters, wholesale clubs, mass merchandisers, category killers and grocery wholesalers
- More than 500 profiles for specialty, non-food, candy, tobacco and media distributors
- More than 22,000 key buyers and executives
- Updated, annual sales figures including our exclusive estimates for private companies in the U.S. -- with three-year sales trends
- Inside company details including store counts, states of operation, in-store programs/services, buying data for expanded merchandise lines, county-level statistics and more
Companies qualifying for inclusion in the Marketing Guidebook are:
- All companies operating three or more stores within the U.S. and making $10 million or more
- All wholesaler buying offices supplying supermarket chains operating three or more stores making $10 million or more
- Non-food, candy, tobacco and media distributors
- Specialty wholesalers
- Leading supermarket, drug store chains, dollar store chains, supercenters, wholesale clubs, mass merchandisers and category killers
The Marketing Guidebook Annual Online Subscription contains all the same information that our previously printed Directory is known for, but it gives you added power and convenient access. We've also redeveloped the Online System with new search and export capabilities. Login to the online portal and in seconds you'll be able to:
- Access the most up-to-date information anytime and anywhere from any Internet connection
- Perform various searches to find company profiles by: markets, states, store count, sales, store types, supplier type, operating name, gas brand, fast food brand, merchandise lines and more
- Export contact information (name, title, address, phone, fax, e-mail and additional data fields) directly into Microsoft Excel™ to create personalized letters/mailing labels
Professionals like you rely on this comprehensive source for grocery, drug and mass merchant insights on a daily basis to:
- Target Companies - zero-in on more than 1,600 supermarket chains, drug stores, dollar stores, supercenters, wholesale clubs, mass merchandisers, category killers and grocery wholesalers. Plus, more than 500 specialty, non-food, candy, tobacco and media distributors.
- Reach Key Decision-Makers - more than 22,000 top executives and buyers in all 49 U.S. markets, Canada and Puerto Rico are listed in descending order of rank and alphabetically by title so you can contact the right executives within each company.
- Identify Market Share - see market share for the top supermarkets, drug stores and mass merchandisers with the highest market share within each of the 49 markets.
- Track the Latest Industry Trends - all the latest acquisitions, mergers, divestitures and other emerging changes that can dramatically affect your sales and profits are included.
- Find New Opportunities - up-to-date company data, merchandise lines, store programs/services, buying data, annual sales and more.
Only the Marketing Guidebook is backed by The Nielsen Company's exclusive Retail Site Database -- a unique store-level database covering over 500,000 retail store locations that are updated continually. This resource allows us to compile industry information more accurately than anyone else, and allows us to provide a resource that's organized by MARKET -- the way you do business. SHOW LESS READ MORE >