The only international magazine exclusively devoted to technical textiles.
- New products and processes,
- Applications and industry news
- Health and safety
- Standards and quality certification
Also provides in-depth feature articles written by leading industry figures and full coverage of major international fibre and textile exhibitions. Subscription includes a comprehensive buyers’ guide to worldwide suppliers to the technical textiles industry. Whether you are an end-user of high added-value textiles, a roll-goods manufacturer, processor, machinery maker, raw materials supplier, or industry analyst, Technical Textiles International will keep you informed about new materials, machinery, products, applications, markets, patents, mergers, and more, not only in Europe or the USA, but all round the world.
BUYER’S GUIDE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL TEXTILES INDUSTRY—2011
- International suppliers directory
- Index of products and services
- Directory of the technical textiles industry
- Technical textile markets provide rich pickings for knitted fabrics
- Commonwealth Games 2010— India’s missed opportunities?
COATING AND LAMINATING
- Nanoscale developments are taking coating to the next level
News and regular features
Applications and products
- Lightweight fabric offers Japan’s firefighters best protection
- TenCate increases durability of its flame-resistant fabric for military
Business and industry
- Monadnock completes phase two of its expansion programme
- Blackstone reaches agreement to buy Polymer Group Inc